Calvary Praise and Worship Center accepts the Scriptures as the revealed Will of God, the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts these statements of Fundamental Truths and Doctrine.
We believe. . .
1. In the plenary (full, complete, entire, absolute, unqualified) inspiration of the Scriptures, and that it is the only infallible and authoritative WORD OF GOD.
2. In the absolute Trinity of the eternal Godhead, which is comprised of three separate and distinct personalities – namely The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
3. In the preexistence, virgin birth and deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. We further believe in His sacrificial death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and the blessed hope of His visible future return in that event known as the rapture.
4. In the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit.
5. That man was created by God, and that he was created good and upright, but that he fell by voluntary disobedience, thus becoming a sinner in need of a Savior.
6. That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
7. In complete salvation by grace through faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
8. In the Biblical revelation of divine healing.
9. In water baptism by immersion.
10. In the personal Baptism with the Holy Spirit as received by the early church in Acts 2.
11. In the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
12. In eternal life with God in heaven for all true believers.
13. In God’s ordained plan and purpose for every individual.